- When can I register my child?
As we are a private school the register period is open all year round.
- What do I have to do to register my child?
Contact the school either by telephone or email and make an appointment to get information about our education project, the installations and services offered by the school.
- What documents are needed to register?
Infants: Photocopy of the DNI or NIE card, of the parents or tutors of the student and the family book where the child is figured, Vaccinations Certificate up to date and 4 passport photographs
Primary, Secondary: Photocopy of the DNI or NIE card and the family book, and also the reports and evaluations of the previous course and a certificate for the transfer from the previous school/college, Vaccinations and Medical Certificates up to date and 4 passport photographs
6th Form: Photocopy of the DNI card or passport, of the parents or tutors of the student, family book, certificate for the transfer from another college, qualifications of the previous course and for those in the first year of the higher secondary education course, a photocopy of the file where it is shown that Secondary Education has been attained, Vaccinations and Medical Certificates up to date and 4 passport photographs
- What proportion of British children are there to other nationalities?
(38% British) (32% Spanish) (30% Mixed)
- How does the curriculum compare with that taught in Britain?
Pupils follow the exact guidelines as laid out in the British National Curriculum and extension programmes are encouraged where necessary and appropriate.
- Does the school offer transport?
Yes, from a number of locations, with buses from Benidorm, Alfaz del Pí, Altea, Calpe and Albir.
- Do the pupils attempt the SATS?
Yes, however they are internally assessed.
- What meals are available in school and where are the pupils catered for?
Hot lunches are available on a daily basis in both schools. Pupils may bring a packed lunch.
- Does the school provide Spanish lessons?
Yes, as well as the British Curriculum, we deliver the three compulsory subjects needed to homologate the Spanish Curriculum, i.e. Lengua, Sociales and Valenciano. For students of different nationalities Spanish is taught as a second language and at different levels.
- Are there any extra curricular activities?
There is a wide choice of extra curriculum activities in both the Junior and the Senior schools such as, art, drama, swimming, sports, karate, ballet, football, Russian, German, etc.
- Is there any provision for Special Educational Needs?
Yes, the school has a fully qualified support teacher, qualified for dealing with pupils with specific learning difficulties. There is also an extension programme for high achievers.
- What is the maximum class size on average?